Why Become Shareholder in Sharebox
Sharebox has developed a self serviced cabinet that can be remotely controlled directly from the users phone through the Sharebox App.
- This appeals to storeowners as there is no work for the clerks behind the desk, and they can concentrate on running their own business.
- It also appeals to users, as competing solutions demands involvement from the clerks in the store to handle the exchange of the items. Having people involved is alwasys subject to mistakes.
- Sharebox is in collaboration with Reitan Convenience, which could grant access to convenince stores in the rest of the Nordic region, including Finland, Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania.
- Sharebox is in agreement with Airbnb to become host assist partner when exceeding 100 Sharebox locations.
- Sharebox is being used by some of the largest "Short Term Rental Management" companies such as KeyButler and Lejlighedsvis.
- Sharebox has open API, allowing external actors in the business with complimentary services to build in the Sharebox infrastructure.
- Sharebox will be implementeing the 7-Eleven app with more than 1 mio. downloads.
Sharebox was established two years ago and we are celebrating by inviting investors to be a part of the adventure. Our goal is to be number 1 within facilitating exchanges of small items.
Arne Eivind Andersen Sharebox AS, CEO & Founder
Increasing market size
Sharebox is growing rapidly and currently has 90 Shareboxes active in three countries.
Before the end of 2019, Sharebox plans to increase it's market share with 900 new locations placed in 15 new countries.
Sharing economy is here to stay
Sharebox is growing rapidly and already reached a substantial revenue. I look forward to contiunue being a part of the adventure.
Eline Benneche Gulsrud Deputy Board Member