Invitation to become a franchise member
Fantastic opportunities ahead
The Norwegian company Sharebox has developed a sharing platform including hardware and devices for safe exchange of keys and other smaller objects. The key sharing solution are hosted today thru out Europe with 60.000 users.
Sharebox is looking for a self-starting, entrepreneurial, and analytical franchisees to jump-start our key exchange business in specific regions.
TAKEN: London, UK
We’re looking for an individual who can drive and develop our automated Key Exchange business in specific regions. The candidate will be working closely with our team of highly engaged and motivated individuals who work hard and with purpose every day, and should be ready to take initiative, solve problems, and drive success as a valued member of the Sharebox team.
This role will require understanding of the local market and players, sales acumen, and the ability and attitude to “do what it takes” to generate substantial revenue in a promising market with a thriving sharing-economy industry (Airbnb vacation rentals, car sharing etc).
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. His/her performance will be evaluated ultimately via the revenue generated in the specific region, and the preceding activities to achieve our revenue goals.
He/she will focus on identifying potential locations (kiosks, convenience stores/chains) to partner with and install our devices for public use or closed customer networks, while establishing a maintenance/customer support process working with our global operations/customer support teams.
In parallel he/she will identify and target potential enterprise opportunities within sectors like car rental and workshops to rent out and deploy our solutions in their customer services network.
- Generating revenue in the region via customer signups and enterprise sales
- Quickly increase publicly installed Sharebox locations
- Create and negotiate a pipeline of enterprise partners
- Working with the marketing team, generate effective PR and Marketing activities
- Conduct onsite support as necessary to customers
- Raise awareness of Sharebox via participation in local trade-shows, industry meetups, and others
- Proven business record taking ownership and drive results
- Experience in sales and/or business development with strong negotiation skills
- Street smart and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen (strong bias for action)
- Fluency in native language and English (business level)